1.03.2015

New Camera, New Photos~

My new camera is proving to be a hard worker, and given my lack of know how in the photography department, I'd say she's worked over time this week... I sat down tonight and looked through all the pictures I took over the past week or so, and picked a hand full that I really like.  I'm excited to learn how to use this beautiful little piece of equipment, it's going to take some time for sure, and I just told myself today to calm down, and that "it's all about the journey"...hopefully I can remember that next time I get frustrated that I can't figure out why something's not working the way I had hoped.  
I'm happy to finally share some work with you that has been languishing on a table in the living room for weeks~ More to come soon! 





















No comments:

Post a Comment