8.16.2011

The workshop was humming today!

I spent the whole day buzzing around the studio working on finishing up some earring projects...I've got one week until my trip to Seattle where I'll be having a private showing/trunk show type party!  My dear friends have opened up their home for an evening of cocktails, friendship, and jewelry appreciation.  I'll get to see some old friends and show them what I've been working on, and get to meet some new friends and introduce them to my creations!!!! 

I've got another half dozen or so pairs ready for their final touches in the morning...Until then, here's what my brain came up with today!!!






















My fingers are sore, from brewing up these babies...and I wouldn't have it any other way!  I love the feeling of having really focused and produced work that I think is truly "me"...

See you tomorrow for more previews!!!

Aloha~

No comments:

Post a Comment