4.19.2012

Dear Thursday...Thanks for the unexpected adventure, the simple pleasures, and for the down and dirty garden project/appreciation moments.








Baby orange!  We've been waiting for you...

Garden Cairn, Hawaiian Style.  This one was here when we moved in, we love it.  
 


I've been working on some custom orders in the shop, a collection of earrings that make my eyes happy with color, and my mind wander with possibilities...It's really a beautiful thing.




I had to get a few pictures with the silky black patina, pre-polish...The COLOR!

Can you tell I'm feeling extra love for bright color these days?





So, thanks Thursday...You've been great, lets go toast a frosty beer on the back porch!

P.S.  I forgot how happy it makes me to put new plants in the bedroom...



No comments:

Post a Comment