5.23.2012




I've been experiencing some infuriating iphoto moments this afternoon, so you'll have to excuse the very brief nature of todays post...Short on words, heavy on images.

I finished up this beauty last weekend, and am so thrilled with the way she turned out...



















I know it's a lot of pictures of the same thing, but you can really see all the different shades of white in the stone in some of them more than others...This is a beautiful piece of "White Buffalo" turquoise, my new favorite stone to work with.  I love the way the milky whiteness looks against the satiny, oxidized silver.

I'm already dreaming up more versions of this piece with all kinds of stones...

I should have this one posted in the shop tonight, (fingers crossed)...

Thanks for stopping by,

Sierra

No comments:

Post a Comment