- My Mom loves Max
- She sent him Hanukkah presents
- He looks great in his new shirt
- Did you know Max has a Brother?
He used to live here in The Commune, in fact that's how we ended up adopting Max...
Sadly a few month ago, he moved to the North Shore with his family. We've met up with
him a the beach up there a handful of times, and he's come to town to visit us. There's
nothing quite like the love between these guys...It makes my heart hurt.
They really are the MOST adorable creatures!!!
- I've been lazy with the "real" camera
- I've made myself a new beading station/table/cuteness area in the living room
- I can't stop with the beading
- I don't want to stop the beading
- There is no where decent to buy beads here
- I can find good ones online, and have gotten some, butit's not the same
- I need to go bead shopping on the mainland
- I'm running out of beads
- I'm feeling very colorful these days
- I've never worn longer necklaces
- I always wanted to
- I made some...with fabulous pops of color
- Then I put them on
- All of them
- And I thought it was awesome
|Look Ma I'm wearing a mask while I solder!|