5.21.2011

Celebrate good times...

This afternoon Joe and I are headed to a schmancy hotel on the beach for a Celebration of Love Weekend.  Next week we will mark our 3rd anniversary!!!!  Living in Hawaii offers the perfect opportunity for getting away, and being on vacation in your own town...I'm looking forward to having her all to myself for three whole days, walking the beach at night, sipping some Italian bubbly, generally enjoying each others company and celebrating three amazing years of love and happiness!!!!!!





Ok, I'm not going to lie, we are also very excited to get to watch some basketball, there's no t.v. at home, and the Western Conference Finals game 3 is today!  We will be cheering on the Dallas Mavericks and yelling at the t.v. a bit this afternoon, while sipping some adult beverages of the sparkly variety.  While this may not seem the most romantic of activities, I assure you we are plenty excited!




Happy Celebration of Love Weekend...







I know it's cliche but time really does fly when you're having fun, and the past three years have been filled with so much happiness, laughter, adventure, and more fun than I ever thought possible...the way this lady makes me laugh is like no other on the planet!!!  I feel such immense gratitude for our life together, the home we share, and the most amazing love anyone could expect to experience...I can't wait to see what the future holds for us.  I swear, sometimes I feel so damn lucky...thanks bonita, you're the best!!!!






 

Here's to weekends celebrating the love in your life, hold them close and be thankful for all that you share...

Aloha!






No comments:

Post a Comment