9.17.2011








































Happy Saturday! 

So far we have lounged in bed, made coffee (that I brought back from Seattle...thank goodness), fried a few eggs, sliced tomatoes and garnished them with fresh pepper and hawaiian salt, drank the entire pot of the aforementioned coffee, chatted on the front porch with neighbors, and listened to my new favorite station on Pandora~Louie Armstrong Radio...

And you know what's the best part?  There are no plans...I've got my lady, cloudy skies, and a great excuse to stay in and nest, ALL. DAY. LONG.

I finished up listing a few items that I finished before I left for Seattle...Then I went crazy editing and playing with the photos...






In the first photo is a necklace that I just finished up...Something about the shape of the setting in the necklace reminds me of a rocket ship...the pointy corners and galactic silvery details echoing the shapes of the flames coming out from the base of the ship as it propels to outer space...
I LOVE this stone,  a beautiful Lace Agate in amazing milky whites and greys with little orbs of perfection in the corner.  I can't seem to get enough of these stones with the banding and stripey details!~



All of these beauties are in the Shop now...


Signing off, headed to the front porch for some horizontal time on the futon...Sending you dreamy, lazy, lounging, relaxation vibes.

Aloha!

No comments:

Post a Comment