12.08.2011

Photo session fruits...














After a long break from photo editing and blogging over the last 7 weeks, my eyes hurt from staring at the computer screen for so long!  But it feels DAMN good to get some work done and put these babies out into the world.  Like the others I'm not sure when they'll make their way to the shop...hopefully in the next few days!

In other happiness...My parents are coming to town tomorrow to offer me a bit of extra TLC!!!!! I am beyond excited to see them, spend some much needed quality time with them and Jo, and get back to living life on the islands as it should be.  This will likely involve much driving around the island, watching some big wave surf on the North Shore, and many many moments spend eating raw fish and edamame from a cooler in the back of the car...AMEN SISTERS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment