1.27.2012

Dear Universe...

...Thanks for making RAD happen

I was browsing one of my favorite fashion/culture/DIY blogs this morning,  honestlywtf, and found an amazing post about Peruvian artist Cecilia Paredes.  Obviously the paintings are GORGEOUS, the colors, style and vibe are right up my alley...I love the whole idea of this concept, and think it's brilliant that she left her hair natural so it stands out and really pops against the beautiful floral patterns.  I think I looked at these for a good 20 minutes, looking and examining each one, checking out the "edges" of where the body and the background painting merge...













Just the fact that someone dreamed up this concept and executed it so perfectly makes me happy.  The universe would not be complete without such inspired, creative, and beautiful works...Makes me wanna get my butt in the studio and get crackin'!   Thanks to the creatrix over at honestlwtf for finding this and bringing it into my life.

P.S.  I've never done a post like this before, sharing art that I found online, not sure what possessed me, I just kind of gasped when I saw it and had to share...

No comments:

Post a Comment